Friday, October 7, 2011

Intense Pain

Zachary woke up with diarrhea this morning, so I opted to keep him home just to be sure he’s alright. This evening he experienced some pretty intense pain, he complained about upset stomach, headache and his legs hurting. I gave him 1 Aleve, 1 Benadryl, put the TENS unit on, massaged his leg and then put ice on. He also threw up a couple of times. ??? I’m not sure, but I think he may have caught a stomach virus or the pain was just so intense his stomach got upset?? The headache is a little concerning to me, it lasted from 8 p.m. to 9:30. The headache may be related to the procedure that was done, when he lays flat he doesn’t seem to be in as much pain, he is also light sensitive. Robert gave him a blessing and he is a little more relaxed now, still complaining of pain in his legs tho ... I’m hoping he falls asleep soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment