Monday, July 27, 2009

Logging the Pain

I have been logging Zachary's pain and Motrin intake I want to add it to my blog only to help me keep track of it so .... skip it if it bores you. :)

July 22 - 1 p.m. - 3tsp
July 23 - 2:22 a.m. - 4tsp
July 24 - 1:39 p.m. - 2tsp
July 27 - 12:50 p.m. - 4tsp
Robert and I wondered if it were a bone infection why the doctor didn't prescribe an antibiotic so I called the nurse and asked her. Anyway, she said that it is not listed in Zachary's file as a bone infection or Osteomyelitis. I was for sure that the doctor said it was. The nurse said that the doctor probably thinks that is what it is and wants to continue the anti-inflamatory medication to see if that will heal the "splotch" in the bone. Yep, I'm calling it a "splotch" until they give it a name. Apparently I misunderstood, hey, it happens! So, we will continue the Motrin until the 1st of September. I just didn't realize the Motrin intake was so ... often. It just didn't seem like it was this often, guess when you log something, reality hits you. Well, I have been informed by a friend that her sister may be able to help Zachary with the pain. I'm going to call and see where that takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment