Friday, November 18, 2011

A Voicemail Message

This is Dr. Jordan I just wanted to leave you a message to let you know that I spoke to Dr. Singer about any possible treatment for the adhesion the sticking of the spinal cord and the coverings of the spinal cord together and he said that he had never done such a thing and he wasn't sure that it would be a good idea but he was going to talk to one of the very senior neurosurgeons here to see if they had done something like that I also spoke to the team in Baltimore and they are expecting the CD's on Zachary and they had some potential thoughts about treatment as well but they obviously want to see all the images first so once they have gotten back with me I will get back to you and I expect that it will be about another week I just wanted to let you know and I hope you have a great weekend, thanks so much, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment