Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some Good to Report! :D

Wow! How the time flies!! Yesterday I celebrated my?? Ahhh .... who needs numbers anyway? ... My Birthday and I came to the realization that Dr. Brown without even knowing it gave me the most awesome gift ever. Z has been pain free for 7 days. I don't recall him being pain free for that many days in a row. Wow! Oh how blessed our...... ,I was going to say little, but we're certainly not little, family is. lol Zachary is doing so well! We are still in the process of changing our diet, which I'll say again, isn't easy, but I'm told very worth it! Zachary is already careful about his sugar intake, he is learning that sugar causes pain and is learning his limitations. I really do my best to keep the option of sugar out of our home but, again, not an easy task. So today? Is day 8 of no pain!! Keeping my prayers constantly flowing and hoping that one day our son will be pain free without the counting of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment