Saturday, January 19, 2013

Another Episode ....

Zachary's pain started at 6:52 it was at a pain level of 7. It's been a long time since we've seen this number and I'm a bit concerned as I feel like we've been tossed into a DeJa Vu. :( With Zachary laying on his stomach I massaged his back and then had him put his arms to his side and adjusted his back for him. I'm not able to do the "bear hug" on Z anymore. It just doesn't seem to work for me anymore. So, I've resorted to this technique and with it I was able to bring Z down to a 4 on the pain scale, however he did not remain there for long. His pain kept fluctuating from 4 to 7. After feeding the missionaries and having them and Robert give Z a blessing we headed out to take them home. After picking up Casey from work we went to Brent and Christie's place as Brent has a table and is able to adjust Zachary. Dr. Brown was out of town and Brent was able to adjust Z for us. Can I just say? To have a friend that is able to adjust our son when his chiropractor is out of town is a blessing, and just another testament that our Father in Heaven provides us with what we stand in need of.
After the adjustment Z's pain plummeted to a zero within a short amount of time. And we were able to take him home. He slept through the night and was fine when he woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment