Monday, January 21, 2013

Argh!! Yes, Here We Go Again & A Little Education

I took Z to get adjusted by Dr. Brown this afternoon, unfortunately the pain is back again, it started at 9:45. Robert adjusted Z with Z laying on his stomach. Zachary prefers this technique more than the "bear hug"and it seems to work a good bit of the time. It is now 10:13 and Z is trying to rest. I try not to question the reasons for this recurrence of Z's pain as I know that there is a reason for everything. I'm just tired of the emotional roller coaster that comes with it.
I went to Eva's house today and received some education on different herbal supplements. We've been to all kinds of doctors and we're pretty much at a stand still as they can NOT operate on Z nor can they offer a cure for his pain. Well, they could offer to teach him to breath through his pain and ... well, that just isn't good enough for us. Eva is not a doctor, but a friend that has studied herbs for a long time. She directed me to a few websites and I am researching this avenue once again. Eva was one of the first people I went to when Z first started having pain. Isn't it funny how sometimes our path circles back around?
I'm going to put Z back on Wobenzym N it is a dietary supplement for Healthy Inflammation and Joint Support. It supports the body's Natural Inflammation Response, Increases Flexibility and Mobility, and provides temporary relief from aches, pains and muscle soreness due to everyday activity. He will stay on this while I am looking for another way to help treat his pain.
Z has been seeing Dr. Brown 3 times a week because his pain has returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment