Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Run Around

Went to Dr. Westerkamm (the ENT doctor) today and he did the exact same thing that our family doctor did. He put a cone shaped cup onto a light and looked in both ears. We were in and out of the room in less than 5 minutes. Guess What? Z has no blockage! What? You're kidding me! You mean my family doctor got it right? Shocking!! It aggravates me to no end when doctors give you the run around and charge you all kinds of money. Seriously I didn't see any since in that appointment at all. We totally could have skipped that one and went straight to the Audiologist.


Z walked out with the biggest toy from the toy chest. That toy will only cost us a couple hundred dollars.

I just get so aggravated when we are handed the run around. One, I don't have the time for it and two, I don't have the money for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment