Friday, September 6, 2013

Reply from Dr. Levy & Dr. Jordan


Hello Ms. Huguley,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that Zachary is doing so well. I will let Lori Jordan know.

It will be important to track the hearing loss over time. If Zach continues to lose hearing year after year, you may want to think about iron chelation therapy. 

Michael Levy, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins University
Director, Neuromyelitis Optica Clinic
1800 E. Orleans St.
Pathology 509
Baltimore, MD 21287


So glad to have this update Mrs. Huguley.  I'm glad that  Zachary is overall functioning so well. Though I am sorry to hear that he has some hearing loss. Hopefully it stays minor. 
I am here and am always happy to see Zachary if neurology care is helpful. 
Best, 

Lori Jordan MD, PhD
Department of Neurology, Divisions of Pediatric Neurology and Stroke
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
2200 Children's Way, DOT 11-242
Nashville, TN 37232

No comments:

Post a Comment