Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Zachary Turns 10 ... and Now the Pain Moves to the Back

Z is showing signs that to much walking or to much activity can and will cause him pain. I wonder, and keep in mind I'm no doctor ... but I wonder if there were a way to immobilize Z's back so that the pulling and tugging are kept at a minimum. It seems that when he's active and there's a lot of running or jumping, it's followed with the pain. I don't know if it's even possible to do something like that and Z still be able to run and jump and be a kid, you know?



Z woke up this morning with back pain ... this is a "new" pain .... not sure if he just slept wrong or if there is something else going on. Keeping a close watch on that today. I gave him a Benadryl and sent him to school. He did fine the rest of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment