Friday, January 27, 2012

A Mother's Letter to the Man in Charge

Dear Father,

I know of your great love for your children ... I know that prayers are answered and blessings are given. I just wished sometimes that I could understand why things that hurt us and our loved ones have to happen. I know your plan is bigger than I can ever comprehend. I truly want to understand, I really do. I love thee with all my being and I will do my best to trust in you and not question, why me? or why us? Lord, could you please have compassion for our son Zachary and give him the strength and the courage to get through the trials that tho hast for him? I love him so much and it hurts my heart to see him suffer, please Lord, if there is a mission for him to teach others under the circumstances thrown his way, please give him strength to endure. Thank you Lord, for all the many blessings that thou hast given me and thank you Lord, for my wonderful husband who understands me more than I understand myself, thank you, for sharing your beautiful little spirits with me, I am honored to be in their presence. Please Lord, would you let my parents know that I think of them often and I can feel their presence when I need them most, I didn't know that even still ... they are my rock. Thank you Lord, for my friends who pick me up when I fall and explain your love to me when I do not understand or I forget. Thank you Lord, for all that you do for our family I love thee and cherish thee.

With Love Your Daughter
Michelle

Zachary had a PAIN FREE day!! Thank you, Father!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment