Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Plea for Mercy

Dr. Jordan
For two days in a row Zachary has endured some pretty intense pain. We aren't going to physical therapy anymore as the therapist and myself felt that his pain could be managed by just doing the same exercises at home as he does there, which he has been doing since before Christmas, and has done very well, however, his pain here the last two days has been pretty bad. I've done everything on my list. I've given him benadryl he's had 3 of them between 3:00 and 7:00, it doesn't seem to be doing it's magic anymore. I've put his TENS on, sometimes he's not even sure if it's on because the pain is so bad. I've put ice packs on his back and on the backs of his legs, I've rubbed his legs with his pain cream. Dr. Jordan? Please, there has got to be something else we can do to help my son through this pain. Please, I am begging for him. I've done all I can think of to do to help him, I don't know what else to do. I don't want him to have to endure this pain anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment