Sunday, February 12, 2012

What? Another Good Day? This is Unheard of ....

Zachary's pain level stayed at a zero for most of the day. I couldn't help but to stare at my pain free child today and just take in the moment. It's moments like these I want to always remember. Sometimes we just take these kind of days for granted. He looked like a normal happy 10 year old boy. We don't know what it's like to have one of those ... but no worries!! We have no problem getting used to it! :D Can I just say? I'm so tickled to see Z this way. I agree with what my friend said today, "He doesn't look like the weight of the world is on his shoulders".  Don't get me wrong the past few days have been very good and they do stay at a zero pain level, however, the evenings are not so easy. His pain does get up there pretty high and it still rips away at my heart strings to watch him go through them. We continually pray that Zachary will get through this storm and be able to have more and more pain free moments.

Father? I just want to thank thee for the "zero's", and let thee know that my heart is filled with hope again. I love thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment